Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MYSTERIES

I have looked in the mirror
of my soul, for an answer 
to this mystery, with the 
purity of a child's heart.

How our minds melt and
our feelings runs free.  And 
yet the bond of passion maintains
its hold in pieces and in parts.

This mystery of feelings and
illusions of grandeur that surfaces
so freely and uninhibited, transports
my entire being to a distant place.

In your presence, I see the best 
of me and all that I desire right before
my eyes.  And yet I sometimes feel like 
an Angel that has fallen from grace.

I long for the gentle touch of your hands,
the softness of your lips, the soothing 
and melodic sound of your voice,
the sincerity of your feelings.

I have paced the floors of my
conscience, with all the years of my wisdom.
I have engaged in dialogue with the super
natural, but nothing is revealing.

It must forever  remain a MYSTERY.

Poetic Verses By Gamaliel H. Gooding
Copyrighted 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment